Parents interested in enrolling their child(ren) at ATS shall complete the following steps:
1. Complete ATS Pre-Enrollment Application.
2. Read the ATS Policy and Procedure Manual. Parents are expected to read the Policy and Procedure Manual
in order to understand the philosophy and practices of ATS.
3. Contact office to schedule a time to attend Parent Orientation. (The office will send a copy of the Parent
4. Attend Parent Orientation.
5. Complete the Skills Assessment. (Families will be contacted to schedule the assessment after classroom space
and availability is determined.) The purpose of the assessment is to inform parents of the level of academicwork
completed by ATS students at the previous grade level.
6. Complete district enrollment application and provide a certified copy of birth certificate, immunization records,
and proof of residency. (Families will be contacted regarding completing this step.)
7. Sign ATS contract. The contract briefly states that the parents and students agree to adhere to rules of ATS
and the Alhambra District Governing Board.
Download Waiting List Form