Parents of ATS students can check student reading progress online.
From your home computer, you and your child can:
- • See progress toward reading goals
- • Conduct book searches
- • Review quiz results
- • View number of books read and quizzes passed
All you need is internet access, your child’s six-digit student number, and these simple instructions:
- Obtain your child’s 6-digit number from the teacher
- Go to: Accelerated Reader Home Connect
- Once on the site, follow these steps.
- Log in Name: first initial and first four letters of last name (all lower case letters, no spaces). Example: John Reynolds=jreyn
- Password: Student 6-digit number
Use AR Book Finder to get information about books such as reading level and points